- UNCWtransferAsked on August 02, 2016 at 01:22 PM
I am updating an application form and I have changed the dates of all the fields to say "2016-2017" instead of "2015-2016". However, when I open the form from the URL the tab on the internet explorer still says last year. Is there a way to edit this?Page URL:
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on August 02, 2016 at 03:04 PM
You can change the Page Title of your site by editing it on the Preferences. Here's how:
1. Click the Preferences button in the Form Builder.
2. In the Preferences, go to the Advanced tab and click the Show More button.
3. In the Page Title field, you can change or edit your desired title here. Click the Save Changes when you're done.
Hope that helps. Let us know if you need any further help. Thank you.