- markashtonAsked on April 04, 2012 at 07:32 AM
Please take a look at the following Jotform Grid report.
Its problem? The answers do not align under the appropriate headers ... they're OK for the first few columns but then become increasingly misaligned as one scrolls right to later questions
Check this .... http://www.jotform.com/grid/20943181027044
Can you advise me on this please. I can't be the first one who has spotted this?
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on April 04, 2012 at 11:13 AM
This appears to be a browser related issue, I pulled up the grid using IE, FireFox and it works fine however this is not the case in Safari and Chrome which shows the misaligned values . I have raised this concern to our developers, may we know which browser you are using so that we can include it in the details of the ticket.
- markashtonAnswered on April 04, 2012 at 11:15 AM
Latest Chrome. Thx
- markashtonAnswered on April 12, 2012 at 08:46 AM
This is clearly a bug yeah? They take priority you have advised me before? On a long form the grid data, html data are completely unusable as the data is under the wrong column.
Is there a fix for this as I am answerable to someone on this?
Thanks, Regards Mark
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on April 12, 2012 at 09:04 AM
Hello Mark. Right now, this is assigned to one of the developers. They will update this thread as soon as they have this fixed.
What you can do is use Firefox aside from Chrome while this bug fix is still in the pipeline.
- markashtonAnswered on April 12, 2012 at 09:11 AM
Its my clients who access the data ... not me.
They use whatever browser they use.
The point is one of them has flagged it up ... and wants the data to be aligned properly so he can read it. Reasonable request as he's paying me!
End of ... !
Will it be done soon - that's what I need to know?
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on April 12, 2012 at 09:32 AM
Hello Mark. Sorry about this. I cannot actually give you a timeframe to when this fix will be done. I have increased the priority of this issue. The development team will respond to this thread as soon as they have updates.
We apologize for this inconvenience.
- markashtonAnswered on April 16, 2012 at 01:47 PM
Any movement on this ... ??
1) It is a bug i.e. the grid display is unacceptable when Chrome is used as the browser as everything is misaligned.
I need some idea on a fix as I have a customer who just says "when can I look at this properly?"
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on April 16, 2012 at 04:25 PM
We do not have the updates yet.
However, as a workaround you may use HTML Table Listing report. I was not able to reproduce your problem with that type of report, and it looks similar to Grid Listing.
Thank you for your patience in this matter.
- canerbalciAnswered on June 13, 2012 at 10:19 AM
this was a bug with the webkit renderer engine. chrome has fixed the problem. since safari also uses webkit, a bugfix for safari must be on its way. however i am looking into a walkaround for now. write here if the problem persists.