- brandxtshirtsAsked on August 03, 2016 at 10:01 AM
Why is this happening on my form?Page URL:
- victorAnswered on August 03, 2016 at 11:20 AM
After cloning your form, I also was able to replicate the issue. When investigating further, I noticed that there is a conflict with your CSS code:
width : 100%;
height : auto;
For some reason this is also affecting the images in the form builders as well. If you remove the code, you will see the all our icons are shown correctly.
I will report this to our backend team so they can review and see who it may be resolved.
- brandxtshirtsAnswered on August 04, 2016 at 02:45 AMThank you. I'd love to hear from our backend team about this. I need to
make my header images responsive :-/
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on August 04, 2016 at 07:11 AM
My colleague have already reported it to our backend team and one of our developer is looking into it with priority. Though we cannot provide an ETA on this but we will get back to you as soon as we have any update on this.
- JotForm UI DeveloperkaanAnswered on October 10, 2016 at 10:25 AM
We've recently deployed a fix for your issue. Can you please check if this issue persists after the latest deployment?