- regionalAsked on April 04, 2012 at 11:34 AM
We upgraded last month from Premium to Professional to compensate for a large event we were receiving surveys from. That event is currently over and we need to go back to our Premium package. It was easy to upgrade, but i cannot find anywhere that will let us downgrade our account. Could you please help with this?
Please feel free to contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on April 04, 2012 at 11:44 AM
To get a Premium subscription you will have to cancel the existing Professional package and then re upgrade to Premium. You can cancel your subscription by logging in to your Plimus account and cancelling your subscription there. Here are the steps to cancel via Plimus:
1. Find your Plimus username in the email that was sent to you when you first paid for your subscription
2. Reset your Plimus password by entering your email and Plimus username in this page https://secure.plimus.com/jsp/forgot_password.jsp?designId=1
3. Log in to Plimus then cancel your subscription.
Your account will stay Premium until the time you have paid for expires.
Then, proceed with the upgrade from a Free to Premium account:
Please feel free to contact us if you need any other assistance.
- gori-mathewAnswered on April 04, 2012 at 11:52 AM
If making payments using paypal for your account. Here is how you can switch your plan:
1. Log into your PayPal account
2. Find the latest payment you made to us
3. Click on your subscription number
4. Click on "Cancel Subscription" button.
When you cancel your subscription you will not be changed again. But your account will stay Professional until the time you have paid for expires. After the expiration, you can re-upgrade your account to Premium.
Please lets know if you need any assistance!