- lmetlerAsked on August 03, 2016 at 04:36 PM
1. When there is a form completed: we get an email with the subject as FW: SignUp. Is there a way that we can customize the subject to include the name of the person that filled out our form or with the title of our form they completed?2. How do you change the URL link of your form? Right now it is a mix of characters and numbers after the jotform.com/xxxxx3. How do I view the forms that have been completed on the website?
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on August 03, 2016 at 06:04 PM
You may change the subject line of the email notification editing the email from the Email setup wizard. You may also add the required field name in the subject line as well. Please see the screenshot below:
Hope this information helps!
I have moved the other questions to separate threads and shall be addressed there shortly.
2. How do you change the URL link of your form? Right now it is a mix of characters and numbers after the jotform.com/xxxxx
3. How do I view the forms that have been completed on the website?