- dwash3Asked on August 03, 2016 at 05:56 PM
Over the last few days we have been experiencing some severe server issues. The servers are extremely slow and even non-responsive at times. In fact I just received and error message while attempting to save a revision on a form and it stated "We are currently experiencing abnormally high traffic volume and working to restore all services as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience." This is unacceptable and counter-productive, as we also have clients contacting us stating that they are not even able to complete our JotForm based applications. When do you expect to have this issue resolved and/or what are you doing to resolve this issue not only immediately, but to ensure that this does not occur in the future? Our business depends on having a dependable platform, and if you are not intending on addressing and resolving this issue within the next day or so, we would like to know so that we can start working on identifying more dependable solutions for our company.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on August 03, 2016 at 07:04 PM
We apologize for the inconvenience, our developers are aware of the issues that have been presented in the last few days.
This issue has been solved already. Our Development team is working hard to avoid this from happening again. I will send your feedback to our higher ups.
- dwash3Answered on August 03, 2016 at 08:46 PMNew response received
I wish that I could say that this issue has been resolved but it has not!
The forms are extremely slow and lack responsiveness. For example while
running a test on one of our forms (just moments ago) just trying to enter
information in a name field is a hassle. The letters are lagging behind the
input, and then when “tabbing” between fields, such as entering a last name
after the first name field, you first receive a “required field” error
until the form finally catches up and recognizes the characters that were
input (and I am not a fast typist by any means). This is ridiculous! You
are supposed to be a technology based firm…get it together people! If I
were to forward the application link to a client to have them complete a
form our company would be extremely embarrassed. We have placed a lot of
time, energy, and money into creating our forms and automating our systems
to no avail. This is a total fail! We would simply move over to another
platform, but as I just stated we have put a lot of time, effort, and money
into developing our forms. Add some additional servers, or do whatever it
takes to make your product/service better, because right now I am spending
even more time and effort typing this silly email when I am confident that
you are already aware of what needs to happen.
Very Disgruntled Customer
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on August 03, 2016 at 11:18 PM
I am very sorry and I completely relate to the frustration, I just did a test and got the same result.
Even though our engineers are very aware of the issue, I'm sending this as an urgent case. I appreciate your patience and hopefully the issue will be fully resolved soon.
- comcecAnswered on August 04, 2016 at 10:27 PMOur forms are not working as well. The message our clients receive is that they have submitted the form without completing all of the required fields. I've tested our forms, completing every field available, and receive the same message. When do you expect this to be resolved? Non-functioning registration forms are costing us money. Currently shopping for a new provider.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on August 04, 2016 at 10:30 PM
@comcec, your concern will be addressed on a separate thread: https://www.jotform.com/answers/899064
- Chief Technology OfficereeeAnswered on August 15, 2016 at 10:00 AM
Problems were related with our datacenter, and last week
we migrated all our services to a new DC.
All our services are stable at the moment,
We're truly sorry about the problem,