- silentedesignAsked on November 14, 2010 at 08:52 PM
The forms I created in JotForm are not sent to the e-mail address I have listed in my account.
I must not be doing something right.
I need your help! Please contact me so I can tell my client "everything is fixed and you're in business!"
Eagerly awaiting your reply... Thank You!
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on November 16, 2010 at 03:38 AM
To change/fix email address for a form:
1. Open the form on the form editor
2. Click on "Setup & Share" tab on the top toolbar
3. Click on "Email Alerts"
4. Click on "Notifications"
5. Click "Reply-to and Recipient Settings"
6. Change the email address on the lower bottom corner.