- sofimanAsked on August 04, 2016 at 08:57 AM
I've my 2 last products on my form are manually modified to reflect the coming soon .. but on the mobile broswers they're shown not beside the other products, they're shown randomly on the form; while on desktop they're perfect fit Any fix?Page URL:
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on August 04, 2016 at 11:55 AM
I'm checking this now. I think this has something to do with the selectors. I'll let you know once I have the correct codes to fix this.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on August 04, 2016 at 11:56 AM
How about setting up the columns to only appear in desktop? On mobile, display the product item on top of each other? Will that work for you? Would be the easiest. Let me know.
- sofimanAnswered on August 11, 2016 at 05:33 PM
Well, if there is no other way to make it aligned in mobile/tablet browsers then ok, make the columns only appears in desktop as you suggested.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on August 11, 2016 at 07:31 PM
I've fixed the alignment. Actually, it's a simple fix, just need to change float to left instead of center.