- CarrieAsked on August 04, 2016 at 11:54 AM
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on August 04, 2016 at 01:48 PM
Yes it is possible to achieve your requirement and there are multiple options available:
1. Auto Fill feature: You can take advantage of "Auto Fill" feature which will save the input data every few seconds in browser cookie. Please note that if the user access the form again from other browser, other system or clear the browser cache, the saved data will not be accessible anymore. The following guide should help you: http://www.jotform.com/help/227-How-to-Enable-Auto-Fill-Feature-Save-Form-Entries-to-Continue-Later
2. Save input data in session: This feature requires two forms and the main form should have the "Page Break" field where the input data in session that is stored in our server. The data is saved only on the click of the next button. The following guide should help you: http://www.jotform.com/help/97-How-to-Save-Forms-to-Continue-Later
Hope this helps.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.
- CarrieAnswered on August 04, 2016 at 03:21 PM
Ok thanks. Could the company receiving their form see the progress of the form? Before it's submitted?
- KadeJMAnswered on August 04, 2016 at 04:15 PM
Yes, they can see the saved progress and continue it from there if needed.
However, with the autofill, since that one is browser-based if they clear their browser cache for any reason then no it would not be saved and they would not be able to see or continue depending on how long you set the autofill to save the information since that is how that method functions.