- careymanzAsked on November 15, 2010 at 07:16 AM
I only have one form setup currently, but before I launch it (and several others like it) — I really need a way to limit word count in open text boxes, so that I get 50 words instead of 500 words from faculty members. Just putting a note up won't stop them. Is there a way to do this?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on November 16, 2010 at 02:21 AM
- jotuser1Answered on December 13, 2010 at 04:28 PM
other form builders has implemented this feature very nicely, JFYI. A good model to follow when addinf to Jot.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on December 28, 2010 at 08:55 AM
We have just added this feature.
- careymanzAnswered on January 03, 2011 at 09:01 AM
Awesome...thanks so much!! This will really be a life-saver for me!!
- kpappasAnswered on April 06, 2012 at 11:37 AM