- AlafiaWhiskeyAsked on August 05, 2016 at 08:45 AM
using formulas to calculate, how do you get ^ ?
means to evaluate 3 to the power of 4
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on August 05, 2016 at 11:56 AM
This is possible with the use of the Form Calculation widget. Here's how to calculate A1: 3^4
1. Create two Text Box field.
2. Search for Form Calculation widget in the More Fields tab and drag it to your form.
3. Click the wand icon to open Calculation wizard.
4. Click the "..." button or the Math Functions button. After that, choose "pow()" and then add the field text box 1 and 2. Click the Save change button when you're done.
5. Here's a demo form: https://form.jotform.com/62104651366956
Please check this related guide: How-to-Perform-Calculation-in-the-Form
Hope that helps. Thank you.