JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
This is possible with the use of the Form Calculation widget. Here's how to calculate A1: 3^4
1. Create two Text Box field.
2. Search for Form Calculation widget in the More Fields tab and drag it to your form.
3. Click the wand icon to open Calculation wizard.
4. Click the "..." button or the Math Functions button. After that, choose "pow()" and then add the field text box 1 and 2. Click the Save change button when you're done.
5. Here's a demo form: https://form.jotform.com/62104651366956
Please check this related guide: How-to-Perform-Calculation-in-the-Form
Hope that helps. Thank you.