- brunindaAsked on April 04, 2012 at 11:57 PM
Where do I find additional information that the user has entered in their Paypal order submission? If you click one of my products it doesn't show any of the selected other options in the item discription on the Paypal site.
Thank you.Page URL:
- jeanettebmzAnswered on April 05, 2012 at 12:26 AM
The reason why it is not taking all the information is that you need to add those paper and glass options into your products
I have made a test in one of your clones , please review the form ID 20805214014135
1. Click on the Payment wizard and go to your products list,
2. Then click on "add new option" from the right upper side and choose "Add a custom property"
so you can add the paper types, as shown below:
Do this with the rest of your products and save the changes. You can use the Quantity property for paper type and the custom property for the Glass for Frames. You must use two different properties on each product
It will look like this :
After you finish, you would need to remove the dropdown menus, then re-embed your form into your page
- brunindaAnswered on April 05, 2012 at 01:07 AM
Thank you very much for your detailed answer.
I'm not quite sure what you mean by removing the drop downs after they're already added? Wouldn't that lose product info again?
Thank you again.
- jeanettebmzAnswered on April 05, 2012 at 01:14 AM
You are very welcome!
I am talking about the dropdown menus you added outside the Paypal form (paper types and glass) , because they would be included inside the paypal form , so there is no need to have them twice