- HDSupplies2010Asked on August 05, 2016 at 04:14 PMI'm asking my customers to send me
pictures and videos using products to put on our blog.
Is the only video format mpg?
How large a file can I allow customer to send. For example videos can be
big files. Is there a limit on storage space?
How big a file for videos can i allow?
How big a file for pictures?
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on August 05, 2016 at 04:47 PM
1) You can allow any format you want to, please read this guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/29-Which-file-types-are-allowed-for-the-upload-field
2) Here are the details of the max size allowed per file: https://www.jotform.com/help/33-Changing-the-upload-size-limit
3) Yes there is, your available space to store files is 100MB. If you need more, you can upgraded to any of our paid plans that best suits your storage needs.
4) Please refer to the guide provided on point 2:
JotForm upload max size = 1GB or less per file (use 1048576 value in KB to set the 1GB limit)
JotForm maximum number of files = Recommended value is up to 25 files per request (submission).
Let us know if you have more questions.