- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on August 05, 2016 at 05:05 PM
Please follow this instructions:
1) Once on the edit mode of your form, click on Publish:
2) Click "Platforms" and search for "Xara".
3) Follow the instructions mentioned in the wizard:
Let us know if you need more help.
- ccimendozaAnswered on August 05, 2016 at 05:32 PM
yes i do exactly this, but problem are that on my web site are impossible see a form, my web site have two version desktop and mobile, and on the mobile yes we can see problem are on the desktop version, we have made a different form for each version... can you have some solution
many thanks for your answer.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on August 05, 2016 at 05:48 PM
Can you please share to us the URL of your website where the form was used. We will check for more details about the problem once we have more information.
We will wait for your updated response.
- ccimendozaAnswered on August 05, 2016 at 06:01 PM
the web site is www.ccimendoza.com
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on August 05, 2016 at 06:22 PM
I guess you are referring to the jotform embedded in this page of your site: http://www.ccimendoza.com/contatti.htm
It shows entirely, what is the operating system and browser version you are using? Have you tried to check in another browser? Please let us know, so we can test further(I am using Chrome browser on W8.1 system).
- ccimendozaAnswered on August 05, 2016 at 06:36 PM
yes I use a embedded version because a version for xara are impossible to resize, yes I try whit w7 ie 11 and w10 ie 11
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on August 05, 2016 at 06:43 PM
Glad to know you solved it using the Embed method.
Just to let you know, you could have resized the Iframe method by directly altering its width and height properties:
Open a new thread if you need anything else, we will be glad to assist you.
- ccimendozaAnswered on August 05, 2016 at 06:50 PM
no no we don't solved the problem, the form again is impossible to see
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on August 05, 2016 at 07:43 PM
I have also checked it in IE11, and the forms shows up:
Also, if you are accessing through a company network, consult with the IT department to see if there is any restriction setup.
- ccimendozaAnswered on August 06, 2016 at 10:45 AM
many thanks for help me, I fix the problem,
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on August 01, 2017 at 01:00 AM
If you're having an issue or error regarding on Xara Integration, I have created you a new thread so we can assist you properly. Here's the URL: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1212538