- natnatperezAsked on August 06, 2016 at 08:53 AM
Hello, it doesn't work. It just appears the written stuff and not the form.
This is a re-post of a comment on Adding a form to your Cargo site
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on August 06, 2016 at 09:02 AM
Can you provide to us the exact URL where you have embedded your form so we can further investigate the issue?
We will wait for your response.
- natnatperezAnswered on August 06, 2016 at 10:45 AMYes!
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on August 06, 2016 at 11:53 AM
I'm sorry if you misunderstood. My colleague Christian is actually asking for the URL of your webpage where the form is embedded.
- natnatperezAnswered on August 06, 2016 at 02:45 PMOh sorry!
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on August 06, 2016 at 04:28 PM
Thank you for providing the link. Please try the following steps:
1. Click the "Publish" button in the toolbar.
2. In the Publish wizard, go to the "Embed" tab. Click the Embed Options drop down and select the "iFrame" option.
3. After that, copy the whole iFrame code and then paste it to your website. Please take note that you need to copy the code manually instead of clicking the "Copy Code" button.
If that didn't work then you might need to remove the script element of the iFrame code.
Hope that works. Let us know if the issue is still the same.
- natnatperezAnswered on August 06, 2016 at 04:45 PMHi, I tried that but it didn't work either...
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on August 06, 2016 at 06:07 PM
Could you please try adding the form iFrame or Embed code to the project's Contents & Layout area as described in this guide?
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on August 06, 2016 at 06:11 PM
If this is not working, please provide us with a full link to the web page with embedded form (e.g. http://www.nperezdelgado.com/contact-page).
- natnatperezAnswered on August 08, 2016 at 01:45 PMIt's not working.
Check it out please and tell me what I did wrong
- KadeJMAnswered on August 08, 2016 at 05:01 PM
I've done some investigating and upon looking at this problem it seems like maybe you didn't embed the full iframe so that's probably why it's only showing up as text instead.
When you embed it you need to make sure you embed this entire code and don't leave anything out:
<iframe id="JotFormIFrame" onload="window.parent.scrollTo(0,0)" allowtransparency="true" src="https://form.jotform.com/62185523058961" frameborder="0" style="width:100%; height:539px; border:none;" scrolling="no"> </iframe>
I also inspected your page source where this is but I am not able to locate your form embedded which either means you embedded it wrong or it's due to leaving out part of the iframe and ended up as pure text.
Can you please try it again?
Also take a screenshot before and after if possible and share that with us so that we can see what's going on with it. If not that's okay but we'll just need a bit more time to test and investigate this on a similar page again is all.
Additionally, I checked the test page we have our form for our test cargo site and I can see it's working normally there. I think if there was an actual problem the issue would show up there too.