- eburrowesAsked on November 16, 2010 at 12:27 AM
After creating a Survey form, clicking on the Share icon, then clicking the Advance button and selecting iWeb from the HTML Editor, I copied and paste the code in the iWeb HTML Snippet. The problem is, when the Submit Form button is clicked (from this site http://web.me.com/eburrowes/EdinaLiberia/Projects/Entries/2010/11/5_Education.html) the "Thank You" notice/page does not act like your JotForms; instead a new page replaces the page with the form - requiring that the Back button be used to get back. Is this an iWeb problem?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on November 16, 2010 at 03:05 AM
Create a web page on your site that says "Thank You for rating!", copy its URL and then open your form on the form builder:
1. Click on "Setup and Share" tab on the form builder toolbar
2. Click on "Thank You"
3. Select "Custom URL" option and enter a URL from your own web site.
- eburrowesAnswered on November 16, 2010 at 09:47 AM
Thank you so very much - I've got my Thank You page up and linked. But how do I get it to pop up (and float) above the page with the Submit Form button instead of replacing the page?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on November 18, 2010 at 11:01 AM
We do not support or recomment leaving a filled form on the browser and submitting the form into another window. That will create confusing for users. When they see the filled form open, they will think the submission was unsuccessful and they will submit the form repeatedly.