- raks108Asked on August 09, 2016 at 11:29 AM
Making the image as a page background
Hello, I want to make a form as image but do not know how to do with the tool , can you help me ? Thank you
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on August 09, 2016 at 01:08 PM
If I understand you correctly, you would like to have a background image in your form, is that correct? If yes, then please use the "Form Designer" to achieve this kind of function.
In the Form Designer, click the "Background" option under the Design tab. Here you can set a background image for the page and the form. You can use the available background or you can upload your own.
Hope that helps. Thank you.
- raks108Answered on August 10, 2016 at 01:09 PM
thanks a lot
- raks108Answered on August 10, 2016 at 01:11 PMwhen embeded use does not respect the transparency of the background, what can I do?
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on August 10, 2016 at 01:33 PM
Please add the next CSS via form designer to set a transparent background for your form.
If you need any further assistance, please let us know.
- raks108Answered on August 10, 2016 at 01:41 PM
wow, thanks a lot :)