- StollyInsuranceAsked on August 09, 2016 at 02:07 PM
We are literally watching our submissions disappear today. We tried logging in earlier to get a tally of our contest so far, and found that submissions between 7/25 and 8/4 were gone. A few hours later, no submissions from 8/4 are present. HELP!Page URL:
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on August 09, 2016 at 03:56 PM
I checked your form and its submissions, and you're right, submissions are missing. I will forward this to our developers for further checking. We'll inform you about the outcome through this thread.
Thank you for your patience on this matter.
- StollyInsuranceAnswered on August 10, 2016 at 03:28 PM
We need to provide our client with an answer, yesterday (literally). What is the status of our missing submissions??? I understand patience, but we need to know something to tell them today.
- StollyInsuranceAnswered on August 10, 2016 at 03:45 PMIs there an update?
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on August 10, 2016 at 05:18 PM
Unfortunately this issue is still not resolved. One of our developers is assigned to this ticket and priority is set to urgent. Once this issue is resolved we will inform you via this thread.
- JotForm DevelopercerenAnswered on August 16, 2016 at 07:09 AM
Missing submission problem is fixed and all your form submissions are restored now. We're sorry the inconveniences.
If you have any other questions please let us know.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on August 16, 2016 at 09:59 AM
We will respond to your concern here https://www.jotform.com/answers/907429