- ghobishAsked on April 06, 2012 at 01:28 PM
Is the Max File Size setting for the Upload Files module a limit on a single file's size, or does it pertain to the total size of all the files being uploaded? (My form allows for multiple files.)
Also, a client has reported to me that even though I had my filesize limit set at 150000 KB (150MB), he got an error message stating that there was a limit of 0.1GB (or 100MB).Page URL:
- ghobishAnswered on April 06, 2012 at 01:32 PM
By the way, I am a premium (9.99/month) user.
- JotForm SupportGoldoAnswered on April 06, 2012 at 02:22 PM
It pertains to the total size of the files per upload. I've checked your form and the limit is set to '256000Kb' or 256MB. Files within the limit shouldn't be an issue.
I have replicated the issue with the error message, It doesn't give the exact value of the size limit. Thus I have escalated the case to our Developers. We will get back to you on this.
- ghobishAnswered on April 06, 2012 at 02:56 PM
In that case, what is the maximum total I can have uploaded per form? (I have change my setting to 1024000kb (1GB) which should be enough for most of my clients, but I occasionally do need more.
- JotForm SupportGoldoAnswered on April 06, 2012 at 03:00 PM
A user is allowed up to a maximum of 1GB per upload. I would also like to inform you that Premium Account's available space is only 1 GB , you might reach the limit in no time. See features here: http://www.jotform.com/pricing/ .
- ghobishAnswered on April 06, 2012 at 03:07 PM
Thanks for the quick replies. I hope you guys are considering increasing that limit in the near future.
- JotForm SupportGoldoAnswered on April 06, 2012 at 03:14 PM
We are looking to that possibility. Thanks!