- Resultado_CertoAsked on August 11, 2016 at 11:11 AM
I want to integrate your service on my website. Right now I have such link https://form.jotform.com/Resultado_Certo/registration and it's constant. I need that every user when click on some banner on my website has unique link for registration form. Also that unique number in the link should consist of 5 unique numbers.
- user 1 clicks on the banner and see registration form with the link address https://form.jotform.com/Resultado_Certo/12345/registration
- user 2 clicks on the banner and see the same registration form with the link address https://form.jotform.com/Resultado_Certo/31346/registration
Is it possible to integrate your service with such feature ?
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on August 11, 2016 at 01:16 PM
Unfortunately, we don't have that kind of function here in JotForm. However, you can create multiple forms in your account if you like and get its direct link. After that you can create a script on your website that will generate random banners and each banner is linked to its respective form.
Let us know if you still have any questions. Thank you.
- Resultado_CertoAnswered on August 11, 2016 at 04:01 PM
I have one more question. Is it possible to send unique number (from 00000 to 99999) to every user who registered on my page https://form.jotform.com/Resultado_Certo/registration ?
user1 registered in my form and he got email with the unique number 42353 (this number also must be available to me in reports)
user2 registered in my form and he got email with the unique number 12224 (this number also must be available to me in reports)
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on August 11, 2016 at 05:13 PM
I have moved your other question to a separate thread and shall be answered there shortly.