- ShineFactorAsked on August 12, 2016 at 01:46 AM
- JotForm SupportRoseAnswered on August 12, 2016 at 03:02 AM
Adding a youtube video to a from is possible via Iframe Embed Widget.
1. Firstly, you need to add the video you want to upload your form to a playlist. You can create a new playlist or add already exist one.
2. Go to that folder where you added related video. Click Share>> Embed and copy the URL. Please note that you need to copy the area between double quote after SRC attribute
3. Go to my form page>> click the form>>edit. Choose Iframe Embed from More Field at the right menu, paste the copied URL to the opening window and add "&autoplay=1" to the end of the URL. Please note that you can also arrange height and width attributes from that window if the video is not placed properly.
If you need any further assistance from our side, please do not hesitate to contact us.