- wendyrisingAsked on August 12, 2016 at 03:51 AM
I would like my checked boxes to show up on my form even if the submitter did not check them. How do I do this?
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on August 12, 2016 at 05:34 AM
I think the feature you want contradicts how checkboxes work. Generally, only those options on checkboxes and radio buttons that are selected are the ones sent to email.
If I have understood your question correctly, you want all the options selected or not to be available on email? If yes, I suggest to manually add the checkbox options below the checkbox field tag in your email notification and label them e.g. default options and selected options.
Click Emails > Edit Notification > then add the checkbox options manually
If you only want the checkbox label to appear on email even if they are not selected, follow these steps. You can do it in the old preferences wizard.
1. While working on your form, append &old in the address URL and reload the page
2. Go to Preferences > Advanced Settings > Set Disabled on Hide Empty Fields on Emails
3. If you want to go back to the New Wizard again, just replace &old with &test parameter.
Hope this helps!