- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on August 12, 2016 at 02:31 PM
I checked for an account associated with your email address and was unable to find any. If you wouldn't mind logging in to your account and requesting a refund from there, we will be happy to take care of it if it is within the first 30 days.
- LeslieAnswered on August 12, 2016 at 02:47 PM
This is from an old old post. Please ignore. I do not know why I reviewed this email. Do NOT cancel our account.
- ElenaAnswered on August 12, 2016 at 03:45 PMI already did! The email listed is email@example.com
I did this weeks ago, and got no response. If it is past the 30 days it will not be our fault.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on August 12, 2016 at 04:30 PM
@Leslie Another user made a request in your thread which is why I moved it to this one. Their request will not affect your account.
@Elena It looks like we requested a confirmation in your other thread:
Since it was a private request, it may not be available unless you log in to your account.
In any case, I have cancelled and refunded your subscription. If there is anything else we can assist you with, let us know and we will be happy to help.
- JAnswered on August 04, 2017 at 03:14 PM
Hello I have emailed you over 10 times asking for a refund and downgrade to the free service and have received no response. Can someone please deal with this.
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on August 04, 2017 at 04:35 PM
I see that you have also opened a separate thread for this concern.
We value your request and we would like to apologize for any inconvenience. One of my colleagues is already assigned to the thread you opened. Thank you for understanding.