- celebratelifeAsked on April 07, 2012 at 05:44 PM
I want to integrate my form content into a sharepoint server so that all my team have acess to the content and can edit it acordingly
anyone know if this is possible?
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on April 07, 2012 at 05:55 PM
Check this guide Adding Form To Sharepoint Site . The guide was created for the SharePoint 2007 version, but I believe it is not much different with the 2010 version(if that is your version already). The key thing is to use the Content Editor web part to embed the form.
BUT you maybe asking for the integration of the submission reports to database instead...
This is very much possible -- you can easily import the resulting reports (excel or csv) to SharePoint database. (I have tried this with MS SQL 2008 and Oracle 10g versions) .
SharePoint just like Excel is part of the MS office family, -- you can actually link also the JotForm excel report URL link to become a lists in the SharePoint List and display it as a page.
Hope this helps. Thanks.
- gtaformsAnswered on March 22, 2013 at 11:52 AM
Hi, I'm working with the JotForm to SharePoint connector. Runs on SharePoint 2010 and also on 2013.
3rd party product from sapiens.at http://www.sapiens.at/en/products/jotform-to-sharepoint.
sorry for beeing late, gery
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on March 22, 2013 at 12:06 PM
Thanks for implementing such an integration.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on March 22, 2013 at 12:09 PM
Linked to your page from our user guide:
- egil500Answered on January 14, 2014 at 07:03 AM
Do the sapiens tool work on sharepoint online?
- AssistAdminAnswered on April 09, 2015 at 05:45 PM
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on April 09, 2015 at 07:18 PM
We will attend to your inquiry on this thread http://www.jotform.com/answers/549779