- tauro88Asked on April 07, 2012 at 09:33 PM
porque los formularios que llenan mis clentes me llegan al correo no deseado en ves de a mi bandeja de entrada esa es mi pregunta como hago para que me lleguen a mi bandeza de entrada
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on April 08, 2012 at 12:02 AM
I don't know if I got your question correctly but I guess your question is about notification which landed on your junk folder instead on Inbox. This usually happens when your form sender e-mail is set to your client's email. To fix it, hopefully, kindly change your form notification's sender e-mail address to email@example.com.
To do that, please follow this guide:
1. While on your form, Click Setup & Embed then Email Alerts
2. Open Notifications, then click on Reply-To and Recipient Settings
3. Change the Sender E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and Reply-to Email to E-mail, just like this:
Hope this helps. Let us know if you have any further questions or if I have misunderstood question so that we can assist you further. Thanks.