- atm2727Asked on April 08, 2012 at 10:16 AM
- moonzkieAnswered on April 08, 2012 at 10:25 AM
Unfortunately, such option is not available as of the moment . However, I see how this might be useful. I will try to submit this to our feature request list and hopefully, our developers can integrate this in the future.
Thank you for using Jotform. Let us know if there's anything else that you require assistance with.
- DabsterAnswered on April 13, 2012 at 02:00 PM
Oh, thats very interesting, i need that option too :)..pls let us know when that happens. Thx
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on April 13, 2012 at 07:35 PM
Thanks. We'll see if this can be possible for implemention. We'll keep you posted if any updates are available about this.
- jscarAnswered on May 30, 2012 at 09:47 PM
From my experience today, this is kinda but not completely implemented. I set a spinner with min 0.1, max 0.9, stepper 0.1 and default 0.5.
The default renders as "05" and is submitted as such. But if you spin it to another value it shows (in the form and submitted PDF) as an int. But is nontheless bound from "1" to "9". So it looks like a rendering/string casting issue? Perhaps easy(er) to fix/finalize?
Not that I know anything about this.
PS. The whole concept of JotForm is fantastic, thanks.
- jeanettebmzAnswered on May 30, 2012 at 10:45 PM
Thank you for your comments and your feedback.
Hopefully we might have this feature implemented in the near future.