- BlaickAsked on August 14, 2016 at 10:20 PM
I'm trying to configure the widget "Image Radio Buttons", but so far I've noticed two problems:
- The custom css code doesn't seem to work (or maybe I'm not doing it the right way). I need to center the module, specify the margin between the two pictures, change the size and the color of the text, etc.
-Once I select another field in my form, I can't select this field again. So I can't edit it more than once...
I've tried with another template but I have the same issues.
Could you please help me?
- JotForm UI DeveloperberilAnswered on August 15, 2016 at 05:05 AM
You need the inject the CSS codes to Image radio button widget as you see below:
margin-left : 80px !important;
color : red !important;
If you have any question or issues, please do not hesitate contacting us. We will be glad to assist you.`
- JotForm UI DeveloperberilAnswered on August 15, 2016 at 05:07 AM
I've created a separate thread for you, so anyone in the support staff will be able to assist you with your specific requirement. Please follow up there:
- BlaickAnswered on August 15, 2016 at 10:23 PM
Okay I see, thanks a lot for your help =)