- suesolAsked on August 15, 2016 at 12:51 PM
I'm trying to insert an image into an automated email responder -- It asks for source. I have included a link to where the image is stored on dropbox - but the image doesn't insert properly for display. Perhaps I am putting the wrong info in the source? Unfortunately it doesn't give the option of uploading a photo.
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on August 15, 2016 at 01:20 PM
Please ensure that you're using the direct URL for the image you're trying to add. Most of the time, the URL should be ending with the actual filename/extension of the image (e.g. https://mydomain.com/image.png)
If you want:
1. You can send us the dropbox link you're using and we'll give you the direct/proper link OR
2. You can also give us the actual image, we'll upload it and give you the URL. You can send us the image through this thread by following this quick guide on How-to-add-screenshots-images-to-questions-in-support-forum
We'll be waiting for your reply.
- suesolAnswered on August 15, 2016 at 02:45 PMThanks!
Here are the links to two different images I'll need.
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on August 15, 2016 at 04:22 PM
Thank you for providing us the link to the images that you would like to include in your email notification.
I have generated the new links that you can use.
I hope this helps. If you need any further assistance, please feel free to contact us anytime. Thank you.