- DJ_MarkstarAsked on August 16, 2016 at 09:31 AM
I've edited my Zoho CRM so that there is no company field, because my company deals with consumers and not businesses. When attempting to integrate Jotform with Zoho, Jotform is telling me that the company field is required, when it isn't. Is there a workaround here? I'd like to use Jotform but will just use Zoho's webform if this is the only option.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on August 16, 2016 at 10:48 AM
Since the company field is always required, a workaround you can do is to assign a hidden field to from your form during the field mapping step.
Either you just hide a field, or just use the Hidden box field.
since it is a hidden field it will not be seen on your form and it will have no record on your Zoho side also.
Let us know if this workaround will not work for you.
- DJ_MarkstarAnswered on August 16, 2016 at 03:45 PMHi Jonathan,Thanks for that, everything looks ok. I do have another question about the date picker - on my site www.thecoolkidsparty.com, when the date is picked it is barely readable, and I haven't found a way to change the text colour on that element from dark grey to match the rest of the form, where the text is white.
Could you tell me if there is a workaround here?
- DJ_MarkstarAnswered on August 16, 2016 at 03:45 PMApologies, the form I referred to in the last email is located at http://www.thecoolkidsparty.com/bookonline
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on August 16, 2016 at 04:25 PM
We will answer your other question on a separate thread here https://www.jotform.com/answers/907965.