- altontothAsked on November 16, 2010 at 08:52 PM
Can someone advise me on what's going on here? When I view the form in a webpage, half of the submit section is sort of visible, but the Form Collapse for the Submit section is not. If you change tabs and come back, or click inside the fields in the submit section, it pops open. Seems to do it in both Firefox and IE. Taken a look at the code already, can't see what might cause it. Help? http://www.jotform.com/form/3152707953
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on November 18, 2010 at 11:26 AM
1. Create a new FormCollapse right before the submit button (or wherever you want to close the previous FormCollapse)
2. Click on it and set "Visibility" to "Hidden" and "Status" to "Open".
- altontothAnswered on November 18, 2010 at 11:32 AM
So what you're saying is that I CAN'T keep the submit button out of view until they finish the rest of the form?That the submit button must be visible at all times? I guess the alternative is to put the submit and aree to terms on a 'next page' maybe?
That kind of sucks, as I'm hoping to force people filling out the form to go through it section by section without accidentally or purpously trying to submit an incomplete form (not all sections have required fields in them).
- altontothAnswered on November 18, 2010 at 11:34 AM
Actually, I've just figured out that it's the Captcha that breaks this. If you take a look at it now, it works fine, and all I've done is removed the Captcha. Unfortunately, I really would prefer to keep the humanity checker in place. Is this a fixable bug?