- jordan559Asked on August 16, 2016 at 06:58 PM
I am using clickfunnels, and i have a custom form in one of my pages, that is from another website called webinar jam. So when the user is opting into our offer, the name, phone number and email address are automatically populated from the users facebook. Can this happen?
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on August 16, 2016 at 08:46 PM
You can integrate your form with Fit Forms. This allows your form to be integrated with Facebook and shall automatically fill information from the form user's facebook account.
These guides will help you understand how to integrate forms with Fit Forms:
If you have questions, please let us know.
- jordan559Answered on August 17, 2016 at 11:45 AMIt seems your second form is out of date. I will try your first link you sent me. Should I have any problems with integrating this, would you be able to help me?
- jordan559Answered on August 17, 2016 at 12:45 PMThere is no integrations tab. Can you please assist me?
- jordan559Answered on August 17, 2016 at 01:45 PMThis is some custom html coding that I have that loads up my quick form… can you guys please help me
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on August 17, 2016 at 03:33 PM
While editing your form, there should be an integrations tab:
Type in "facebook" in the search bar for the integrations:
- jordan559Answered on August 17, 2016 at 04:45 PMIve gone through will this and when I attempt to upload the app number, it times out. Is there any way you can call me to help me?
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on August 17, 2016 at 06:17 PM
I checked the integration and it does look to be working. For full details on setting up the integration please see the following guide:
Entering the App ID should be working. I tried from a couple different browsers and each one was able to complete the integration:
Try a different browser if possible. Chrome and FireFox tend to work best. As far as I can tell, then integration should be working.
- jordan559Answered on August 17, 2016 at 06:45 PMYou checked it? It doesn’t look to be working for me..
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on August 17, 2016 at 11:08 PM
It worked for me too when I tried it here on Chrome and Firefox. It should actually work on different browsers.
I suggest to please try it again, there is no problem with FitForm (Facebook) Integration.
I suggest you clear your browser's cache and cookies too and see if that makes a difference. If not, try it on a different browser.