- SackeyAsked on August 17, 2016 at 11:38 AM
I need to know how to create a form.
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on August 17, 2016 at 02:17 PM
You can easily create your form in My Forms page and customize it in the Form Builder and Form designer. Here's a guide:
1. Make sure you are logged in to your JotForm account.
2. In My Forms page, click the Create Form button.
3. Click the Create button below the Blank Form option.
4. Enter the form title and then click Continue.
5. You will be redirected to the Form Builder where you can insert form fields, widgets and apps.
Let us know if you have any question. Thank you.
- SackeyAnswered on August 25, 2016 at 01:58 PM
Respect the oldman