- Nader GamgomAsked on April 10, 2012 at 03:24 AM
I have had my account for a total of about 5 days or so, and now when I try to log in it says I've been suspended... I have no idea why...
It says because i am suspected of phishing... wtf? I've barely even made any contact with people whome to phish in the first place.
If I did something that broke the terms of service you could send me a notice or warning... Not suspend my account all together... I just want my account to be un-suspended.
- fxrAnswered on April 10, 2012 at 03:27 AM
What is the form in your account used for?
- spiderman111985Answered on April 10, 2012 at 03:34 AM
Received applications for employment who wish to retailer
- fxrAnswered on April 10, 2012 at 03:38 AM
OK, the account has been reactivated.
We have automated systems that detect and suspend which look like they may be used for malevolent purposes, based on the information you have provided, I don't believe this is the case in your instance.
- spiderman111985Answered on April 10, 2012 at 03:44 AMThank you for your interest, but I hope that this does not happenagain, I'm you intend to participate in the site after the present the idea to manage the company, but I was surprised by what happenedtoday.
- fxrAnswered on April 10, 2012 at 04:00 AM
Unfortunately, we don't have an awful lot of control over this automated system for detecting potentially malicious forms aside from checking the form in retrospect to see if it does indeed violate any of our policies.
We have millions of forms to monitor, I hope you can try to understand the reasons why we need to use such a system.
Paying JotForm users will only have any forms like this flagged for manual checking by a JotForm Support team member, if you want to guarantee that your form(s) won't be 'autosuspended' again, becoming a paying subscriber to JotForm may be an option.
Thanks for your interest.