- bumblebeehelen1Asked on August 18, 2016 at 01:20 AM
...I upgraded to Bronze and paid you $19
I don't understand
- JotForm UI DeveloperberilAnswered on August 18, 2016 at 03:15 AM
I've checked your account is active and it seems you've upgraded your plan successfully to bronze plan. Did you receive an email from Jotform? If it is yes, could you please more information about the email? We will wait for your response.
- bumblebeehelen1Answered on August 18, 2016 at 10:45 PMHello….I have received no more email from members who use this email as above and also
Does having these two emails affect it at all
- JotForm UI DeveloperberilAnswered on August 19, 2016 at 02:36 AM
Thank you for your response. When I've checked your other account associated with firstname.lastname@example.org is scheduled to downgrade due to payment submissions.
Please note that the free plan has 10 payment submissions per month. To solve that issue I can move that form to your account or you need to upgrade that account. If you have any question or issues, please do not hesitate contacting us. We will be glad to assist you.
- bumblebeehelen1Answered on August 19, 2016 at 06:45 PMThank you Beril…can you move that form to my account please…as don’t want to keeo spending!!
We are a charity so funds are tight
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on August 19, 2016 at 09:37 PM
I have moved your form to your account 'bumblebeehelen1'. Please check your My Forms page, it should appear there already.
If you have other questions, please let us know.
- bumblebeehelen1Answered on August 19, 2016 at 10:45 PMThank you…but as I am new to this…
How does this now work…..will I still receive notifications without incurring additional costs ( I upgraded to bronze a couple of days ago)
And how can I test its still active
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on August 19, 2016 at 11:07 PM
The form has now been transferred to your paid account. The submissions monthly limit is 1000. So you have enough submissions. Let us know if you have more questions.