- etobicAsked on April 10, 2012 at 06:31 AM
This is a re-post of a comment on Capture the Page URL Where the Form is Embedded
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on April 10, 2012 at 06:36 AM
Try this code, I have already added your form ID here. Just adjust the iframe height (bolded number below) to fit it exactly on your form. Hope this helps.
I would also suggest to remove the default value on your referrer field and see if that makes any differences. Thanks.
- etobicAnswered on April 10, 2012 at 06:47 AM
Im ok with script type but it doesn't seems so show up in every browser + when I put this code above in to my WP widget it doesn't show up at all
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on April 10, 2012 at 06:57 AM
That code works fine here. Please check this: http://idarktech.com/test_form_referrer.html.
May we know the website URL where this code is currently embedded so we can inspect it here? Thanks in advance.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on April 10, 2012 at 07:08 AM
What exactly is the problem with your setup? Does the form not load properly? Are you not getting the referrer value at all?
Perhaps describing your problem in a more detailed manner can help us troubleshoot your issue. No offense meant, but those two screenshots you posted do not give a hint as to what the problem is about.
- etobicAnswered on April 10, 2012 at 07:24 AM
the script type code
won't even show up in my diget the ifrem one does http://goo.gl/3XzjZ
by the way I got the email from TEST and link was there
my Name & ZIP code - test test
my E-mail - email@example.com
referrer - http://idarktech.com/test_form_referrer.html
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on April 10, 2012 at 07:35 AM
I think what's the problem here is the codes you are using. I can see that your codes are lacking backslahes. Please try the code that I've provided above, that should solve the problem. You can check the result here: http://idarktech.com/test_website.html (I just copied your website source, I'll delete it after this test.)
- etobicAnswered on April 10, 2012 at 07:37 AM
i got it working now - thanks you :)
- http://www.startimes.com/f.aspx?t=30443884Answered on April 10, 2012 at 09:25 AM