- ctphotoAsked on August 18, 2016 at 10:28 AM
I would like to change it to "Choose Photo". Is there a way to do this?
- CharlieAnswered on August 18, 2016 at 12:02 PM
You should be able to change the button text by following the quick step-by-step below:
1. First, select the file upload field, enable the "Allow Multiple" option and click the "Edit Properties".
2. In the "File Upload" properties window, click the "Multiple" tab, you can set the number of file upload to limit here, you can also set the button text for your file upload here.
3. Save the changes and view the form.
To avoid being suspended, I have deleted that guilty field. Please avoid creating similar forms in the future. Violation of our terms will only lead to your account being suspended, and possible for a permanent ban.
Please let us know if you need more information on this.
- ctphotoAnswered on August 18, 2016 at 01:27 PM
Charlie, thanks for the info on how to change that button.
But concerning the password required, I have been using that feature in my other form for years with JotForm and was never told NOT to do that. I have had support many times look at my form when I had other issues, nobody ever mentioned it. As a matter of fact my form has an issue with file size restriction currently in your higher level tech support.
The password text box we use is simply for a "conditional" use only. Entering the correct password shows the SUBMIT button. This is to stop misuse by anyone who stumbles on our website and decides to upload all sorts of bad stuff. We DID have issues before adding the password field.
So no information about the password is ever kept, and actually it is the same password for everyone on my client list.
If I need to call it something else like "CODE WORD" or something let me know.
- CharlieAnswered on August 18, 2016 at 01:38 PM
Thank you for your understanding on this matter. I am not really sure why others have not noticed it. But the anti-Phishing system actually marks it as highly suspicious, however, I see that it was accidentally whitelisted, probably it was some time ago so the form continued to work.
You could use a different keyword for that, something like "Access Code" or "Key Code". What we do not allow are keywords like passwords, hacking, credit card information fields and other sensitive stuff that may act as a phishing page.
I would like to again apologize for this inconvenience and I hope you understand.
Let us know if you need more information on this.
- ctphotoAnswered on August 18, 2016 at 01:41 PM
OK, understand. I will change both. Thanks.
- CharlieAnswered on August 18, 2016 at 01:48 PM
Thank you, we appreciate your understanding and cooperation on this matter.
If you needed any assistance again or if you have concerns, please do not hesitate to drop by here in the forum.
- ctphotoAnswered on August 18, 2016 at 01:57 PM
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on August 18, 2016 at 03:58 PM
It seems as if your post did not come through successfully. If you have any other questions, please post your reply again.