- gcchapelAsked on August 18, 2016 at 01:29 PMI've created a new form and did a test registration. I set it up so I will receive email notifications. I have tried several times, and I have not received either a notification or autoresponder. Did my email address (firstname.lastname@example.org) end up on a bounce list now? Here's the link to the form: https://form.jotform.com/62296865718168
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on August 18, 2016 at 01:38 PM
Yes. This email address is in our bounce list and so you are not receiving the emails to this address. I have now removed it from the bounce list and you should be receiving the emails normally.
You may remove the email address from the bounce list by following the guide below:
Also, please make sure that you have selected the sender name and sender email address in the email setup wizard in order to avoid any further issues with the notification.
Please get back to us if you need any further assistance. We will be happy to assist.
- gcchapelAnswered on August 18, 2016 at 01:43 PM
Thank you. Are you saying I need to choose a different sender email than "email@example.com"? I believe that's what I had chosen.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on August 18, 2016 at 01:57 PM
No. You may choose either of the sender email address as per your requirement. As I check the email history log for this email address, it looks like the sender email address is not selected properly and displaying None. Sometimes, this will also cause the delivery failure of the emails.
You'll just need to make sure that the email address in the sender email is selected properly and save the notification. It should be working fine.
- gcchapelAnswered on August 18, 2016 at 02:00 PM
I see - I thought I had chosen a sender email. Doesn't it default to noreply@jotform if I don't change it? I didn't think it was possible to leave it blank.
It is working now - thank you for your help.