- newwheelAsked on August 18, 2016 at 03:35 PM
I'm trying to sum prices of inventory items on a page. Each item has a different price...
Using Cal wizard, the outputted value is a sum (e.g. $2799+$2499). Can I get this to be one number rather than a visible sum?Page URL:
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on August 18, 2016 at 06:06 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
I see that currently you calculate a 'deposit to reserve' value based on selected inventory fields.
Would you like to show '$500 + $500' instead of '$1000' within calculation field?
- newwheelAnswered on August 19, 2016 at 11:22 AM
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on August 19, 2016 at 01:08 PM
You need to update the plus sign in the formula, example:
Let us know if you need more help.
- newwheelAnswered on August 19, 2016 at 03:48 PM
Awesome! Thank you.