- jantienAsked on April 10, 2012 at 11:27 AM
When I fill out my test form, i get an email with the whole filled out form, and in my dropbox the jpg s I ask for in the form do turn up, but I expected a pdf with a filled out form as well. There is a pdf, but it s only 2kb and it appears to be empty. What am I doing wrong?
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on April 10, 2012 at 11:53 AM
I tested the form by cloning and integrating it to my dropbox account it appears to have worked fine. Can you try to reset the Dropbox integration in your form? This can be done by removing the existing connection and then re integrate it.
Let us know if this works. Thanks!
- jantienAnswered on April 10, 2012 at 11:59 AM
Yep this worked! Thanx
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on April 10, 2012 at 12:01 PM
Good to know this worked, if you have any questions feel free to contact us.
Thanks for using JotForm!
- gapettetAnswered on May 07, 2012 at 11:30 PM
I have deleted and reintegrated and it isn't working.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on May 08, 2012 at 01:07 AM
Try removing the integration again and then clear your browsers cache, then reconnect it back to dropbox. See if this helps.
Let us know if the problem still persist after that. Thanks!