- narrowbridgecandlesAsked on August 19, 2016 at 04:32 AM
Also, I am trying to integrate an appropriate widget and learn how to use it. I need some that can generate a total live in the form from a number of different fields.
6 pairs of fields in which someone has said they want ______ # of something and want to pay _____ amount for it.
and then the calculator adds up those totals. I figured out how to do this with the calculation wizard, but can't figure out how to use the for calculation widget- do you have any instructions on that?
The reason I am exploring both is that I am trying to figure if one of these widgets can add up all of those tallies and then add $5 to each person's total for shipping if they have ordered any of 5 out of the 6 products and $15 for shipping if their order includes one of the products (a very large heavy one).
I also want these calculations to be included in the automatic reply e-mail.
I want them to submit the form and then get an e-mail that says:
THanks so much for your order
Order Summary (taken from the fields in the form)
You total including shipping is _______ (taken from calculator in the form)
Any guidance you can offer would be very helpful, thanks so much
- JotForm SupportRoseAnswered on August 19, 2016 at 07:43 AM
Could you please let me give some time to work on it to find most appropriate solution. It won't be so long. I will get back to you in a short time.
Thank you in advance for your understanding.
- JotForm SupportRoseAnswered on August 19, 2016 at 09:27 AM
I thank you again for your understanding.
If I figured out what you are requesting correctly, you would like to add 15$ if your enduser order " Large Havdallah Candles " and add 5$ if your enduser does not select " Large Havdallah Candles " but selects any of remaining.
You can create any scenario like this by using Update/Calculate Condition. You can find condition details as below.
1. Click on "Calculation Wizard " and then Click "Condition Icon"
2. Click "New Condition" and Choose "Update/Calculate Field"
3. Write the first condition according to chosing of " Large Havdallah Candles ". If this field is filled by user differ than 0, shipping cost is adding as 15$ to the total. Calculation field is configured as multiplying related fields, adding them up and then adding 15$.
4. Write the second condition according to not choosing of " Large Havdallah Candles ". If this field is filled by user as 0, 5$ will be added to the total. Calculation field is configured as multiplying related fields, adding them up and then adding 5$.
Now, the answer of your second question which is about showing order summary.
1. Click E-mail icon.
2. Click Edit of AutoResponder
3. Select rows that you do not want your user to see and then Click Delete row icon and clean table.
4. Make a single row one of them and then write the message you want to show there. To to that; select the row and then click table icon>> Cell >> Merge cells. After merging it, write that row what you want.
5. In order to show quantities of each selection, follow below steps:
* Click Form Fields
* Choose related field, click and copy the ID to the related row of that field and save it.
Here is the screen shot of what I got after I applied all of above.
Hope these helps you and solve your issue.
If you need any further assistance from our side, please do not to hesitate to contact us.