- dbizzleAsked on August 19, 2016 at 07:54 PM
I have disabled the Requirement that the user must select the Terms and Conditions check box, however, users are still getting an error message that the box has to be checked.
Plz help ASAP as the form went live today and we are getting calls that this is occurring.
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on August 19, 2016 at 10:31 PM
Terms must be required to check, but I'm not sure if this functionality is intentional or not; however, in order to get an answer about this I will forward the thread to our second level so our developers will check and let us know if the widget cannot be set as non-required.
In the meantime I would suggest you to use the normal check box field, it can be set as non-required and it should work as you need.
We will update you as soon as we get some notice about this.
- dbizzleAnswered on August 19, 2016 at 10:53 PM
Appreciate you moving it to second line. It was working thru testing without being a requirement.
- dbizzleAnswered on August 21, 2016 at 11:09 AM
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on August 21, 2016 at 12:47 PM
Unfortunately, there's no update yet regarding this function. This ticket is already assigned to one of our developers. We'll let you know once an update is available. Thank you for your patience.
- dbizzleAnswered on August 23, 2016 at 11:30 AM
Checking in. Still using the work around, but would like to use the actual widget if possible.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on August 23, 2016 at 12:31 PM
There's still no update about this issue. Let me contact the developer and ask for any updates. You will be contacted via this thread once an information is available. Thank you.
- dbizzleAnswered on August 26, 2016 at 10:23 AM
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on August 26, 2016 at 11:15 AM
I apologize but we still don't have any updates. Unfortunately, we can't provide a time frame when will this be available. We'll just notify you once we have any news regarding this ticket. Thank you.