- JanSpijkermanAsked on August 22, 2016 at 03:06 AM
In the hidden field box there is no button advanced so i can not see the field IDs
I need that becourse i use a external program to update the hidden field.
Is there a solution for this? Where can i find de field ID of a hidden field?
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on August 22, 2016 at 04:20 AM
You are right. The gear icon of the "Hidden Field" widget does not display the field id. I am reporting it to our backend team. We will get back to you as soon as we have any update from them.
For now, I would suggest you to please view your form's source code and get the field ID of hidden form field. Please check the screenshot below:
Hope this helps.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.
- JanSpijkermanAnswered on August 22, 2016 at 06:45 AMNew response receivedThanks for now. That will do/
- JotForm DeveloperDenisAnswered on August 22, 2016 at 09:41 AM
Now you can see Hidden Box Field ID under the General Settings. I hope this helps. Please feel free to contact us for any further assistance.
- JanSpijkermanAnswered on August 22, 2016 at 10:45 AMNew response receivedThat was verry fast! Now it's fixed.
Thank you for your help.