- URI_JOT_FormsAsked on August 22, 2016 at 07:35 AM
1) I used 3 scale rating fields in an employee evaluation form. The form was set up with 1-5 results. The results show 1/5. How do I view what the employee entered?2) I also encrypted the form. I can view and print the form individually with the key I saved. I can download the file to csv or excel... however, how do I decrypt the Excel file?
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on August 22, 2016 at 08:57 AM
I cloned your form and did a test submission and this is how the result looks like in my email:
So I'm not sure if you had something else in mind by any chance?
Regarding the second question I opened a separate thread for you and you can find it here and we will attend it there.
- URI_JOT_FormsAnswered on August 22, 2016 at 12:29 PM
I'm not getting the email confirmations as they are encrypted. When I view the submissions in the JotForm tool, I don't see the detail. See below:
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on August 22, 2016 at 12:54 PM
You can receive submissions even when your form is encrypted.
In that case, if you submit the form the rating will be, based on what is selected, like this:
So, 4 will be 4/5, 3 will be 3/5 and so on:
Hope it helps, if you have further questions please let us know.
- URI_JOT_FormsAnswered on August 22, 2016 at 01:23 PM
I just tested "my form" again... I input "5" on all 3 questions. When I went to print it was fine and showed "5"... But the submission results all show "1".
- CharlieAnswered on August 22, 2016 at 02:54 PM
I was able to replicate the problem, it seems like this is happening when you enable the Encrypted form feature.
Here's how I replicated the problem:
1. I created a new form and added a rating scale field. You can see that the encrypted form feature is enabled (it shows the green lock icon on the submit button).
2. I then filled out the form: https://form.jotform.com/62346133635958 and selected 4 in the rating scale field.
3. When I view my submission, you can see that all the rating scale field shows 1/5.
However, if you disable the encryption feature, the scale rating field will work as expected. Let me forward this to our developers to have it checked and fixed. Apologies for the inconvenience.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on September 01, 2016 at 07:38 AM
This is now fixed for new submissions.