- computeroverhaulsAsked on August 22, 2016 at 11:40 AM
Is it possible to have a form where it would be required that at least ONE of THREE form fields are completed? I know I can specify individual fields as required but this is different.
I want the user to have to complete at least Question 1, 2 OR 3 in order to be able to submit the form. Doesn't matter which one but at least one must be completed.
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on August 22, 2016 at 12:28 PM
You can create a conditions in order to hide the submit button if the question 1, 2, or 3 is blank. Please check this demo form: https://form.jotform.com/62344497161963.
Here's a guide on how I did that demo form:
1. In the Form Builder, create 3 Text Box field for question (1, 2, and 3).
2. Click the Conditions button in the Form Builder.
3. Click the Show/Hide Field.
4. Set a condition wherein if Question is filled, then the Submit button will appear.
5. This should be your final conditions. IF ____ is FILLED. SHOW submit.
Hope that helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. Thank you.