- tomm1963Asked on August 23, 2016 at 11:59 AM
Shows attached but does not come through the test email.
This is a re-post of a comment on New Feature: Attach Files to Autoresponder Emails
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on August 23, 2016 at 01:33 PM
I'm sorry for the trouble caused to you.
I did test your form by cloning it in my account and removing the payment tool. When I sent a test submissions, the auto-responder email alert does send the file attachment successfully. Please check the screenshot below:
I could not test your form since it has mandatory payment tool. I would suggest you to please test your form again and get back to us if the issue persists.
We will wait for your response.
- tomm1963Answered on August 23, 2016 at 02:41 PM
OK thanks. It works correctly if I submit a live form. But not from the test email within the edit feature.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on August 23, 2016 at 04:57 PM
I'm glad it worked for you, test emails should go in the same way like regular emails.
Could you please check your inbox I initiated one test email now.
Please let us know if you received anything.
- tomm1963Answered on August 23, 2016 at 05:45 PMNo attachment
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on August 23, 2016 at 10:50 PM
I can confirm that the attached file is not displayed while using Test Email.
I believe this is the default behavior while using the Test Email feature. This feature is simply for testing the layout of the email, so the attachment will not be included. If you want to check if the attachment is attached in your autoresponder, you will need to submit the live form. Cheers.