- LostdogsmnAsked on April 11, 2012 at 05:02 PM
I currently have the free plan, I use it on my site for lost dogs, where we get zero money, so I was hoping to stay with the free service. I just received a notice that I am at my space limit. Can you tell me, the 100mb, is that per month? Or total ever?
If its per month, when is my date that it will be available again at zero?
- gori-mathewAnswered on April 11, 2012 at 05:28 PM
Thanks for contacting us for the clarification on storage space. Kindly note that this is for entire period. You can however free some space in your account by deleting old forms or can upgrade to Premuim account for more space allocation (1GB); http://www.jotform.com/pricing/
Lets know if you need further assistance. Thanks for choosing Jotfrom!
- LostdogsmnAnswered on April 11, 2012 at 05:31 PMThank you so much! I deleted them all, (saved elsewhere) you guys are
- LostdogsmnAnswered on April 22, 2012 at 05:17 PMHello
I just got a message saying my monthly form usage is almost up. Can you
tell me when the cycle starts over on my acct?
- JotForm SupportGoldoAnswered on April 22, 2012 at 05:47 PM
Account limits reset every first day of the month, so May 1st 2012 is the next reset.