- DJ_MarkstarAsked on August 24, 2016 at 01:18 PM
I have integrated my Jotform form into Zoho CRM, and there appears to be a problem with the Date/Time field. Whether the customer enters AM or PM, the CRM picks up AM. Is there a way to fix this integration bug?
The form can be found at http://www.thecoolkidsparty.com/bookonline
Also, the Zoho guy said about including some code to make the workflows trigger inside the CRM, wfTrigger or similar, do you know where I would put that in the form?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on August 24, 2016 at 02:26 PM
I can replicate the problem with the DateTime field. Let me submit this thread to our developers for further checking. If there are updates, you should know it through this thread. For the meantime, you may consider disabling the time option in the DateTime field and use a separate Time field in the form.
As for the Workflows, you have the option to trigger it in the integration. Choose "Yes" from the "Trigger Workflow" question:
You don't need to add the code to do it.
- DJ_MarkstarAnswered on August 24, 2016 at 02:43 PM
Excellent thanks very much on the workflow question, I didn't realise I had that set to 'no', my mistake. Any answer would be appreciated on the AM PM thing, thanks for your quick response!
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on August 24, 2016 at 03:01 PM
A ticket is already opened on this thread for the DateTime field issue and currently waiting to be assigned to our backend team member. We will make sure to let you know here as soon as we have an update.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on August 29, 2016 at 12:53 PM
This is now fixed. AM/PM should be regarded when time is sent to Zoho.
Feel free to contact us again if you have any other issues.
- DJ_MarkstarAnswered on August 31, 2016 at 08:33 PM
Have checked this and its working as required now.
Thanks very much!
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on September 03, 2016 at 12:49 AM
On behalf of the team, you are welcome. If you have other questions or concerns, please let us know.