- drkaulAsked on August 25, 2016 at 05:07 AM
is it possible to built a form like this: the first question is a "yes" oder "no" question und if the user click "yes" than a new form should be open. by "no" the form is closed. how is it possible to make?
wie kann ich eine "Wenn Ja, dann"-Frage einstellen?
Ich möchte im Formular eine Frage stellen, auf die zuerst mit "ja" oder "nein" geantwortet werden soll, wenn "Ja" geklickt wird, soll ich ein weiteres "Pflichtfeld" mit einer weiteren Frage/Texteingabe öffnen.
Wie geht das?
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on August 25, 2016 at 09:28 AM
If I understand it correctly, you have several questions/fields but you want them to be shown/hidden conditionally based on the answer to a first 'Yes or No' question. If so, please take the following steps.
1. Create a radio button field in your form with Yes or No options.
2. Create 2 sets of questions - one will show if Yes is selected. Otherwise, the other set will show.
3. Setup the conditions as per the logic in item 2.
The result should be as follows.
- drkaulAnswered on August 25, 2016 at 09:54 AM
thank you very much.
i make it.
one question. is it also possible to say, the "additional question ifyes", "must" be answered, but only if it is yes.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on August 25, 2016 at 11:12 AM
Do you mean you want to set the "Additional Question if Yes" required? If so, you can turn on the "Additional Question if Yes" field Required setting.
This way, when the field is shown (user chooses Yes option), the user will not be able to submit the form without inputting a value or answering the additional question. You can check the demo form here: https://form.jotform.com/62373509719968.