- elbeegladeAsked on April 12, 2012 at 12:37 PM
I've been testing my form (Request for Posting to Website). When I receive the email, there is in the upper left corner of the email body. Is that supposed to be there?
- elbeegladeAnswered on April 12, 2012 at 03:08 PMI don’t know whether I’m allowed to reply to this email or not. I couldn’t find my question on the forum
I did delete the email notifications as you suggested and then went back and entered them again (there are three of them). This did correct the problem; however, something else is happening now. Before when I would send a test form, it would show TO: all three email addresses. Now it shows Notification 1. Is this how it is supposed to work? The other two would get Notification 2 and Notification 3?
I really appreciate your help, Linda Eckersen
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on April 12, 2012 at 06:51 PM
You can either configure one Notification to send to multiple recipients or use several Notifications, both methods are completely fine.
It is also possible to set custom notification name:
Thank you for using our services!
- elbeegladeAnswered on April 13, 2012 at 08:23 AMI love you guys! Thank you so much for your help. Linda
- moonzkieAnswered on April 13, 2012 at 10:18 AM
In behalf of my colleagues, we're glad to be of help, if you have questions feel free to contact us.
Thanks for using JotForm!