- tbawaAsked on August 26, 2016 at 11:31 AM
We have a form that allows booking for a selection of training courses. Booking for a course close 7 days before the course date. Is there a way to disable an option in an option field based on a date condition.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on August 26, 2016 at 12:34 PM
Unfortunately, it's not possible to disable an option from a field by a condition. You will have to manually remove the option or do the following workaround:
1. Separate the options into multiple fields.
2. Add DateTime field in the form with default date.
3. Add a conditional logic in the form to hide the fields based on a date.
- tbawaAnswered on August 31, 2016 at 10:57 AM
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on August 31, 2016 at 12:29 PM
- tbawaAnswered on August 31, 2016 at 06:03 PM
Getting the source and embedding it is fine, I expected that - thanks